Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sausage and Peppers, Farfalle with Mushrooms, Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing

I made many, many sausages yesterday from this recipe. Today I put it all together for a feel good in the belly dinner.

Sausages and Peppers
Brown the sides of six veggie sausages
Saute 1 onion and 3 bell peppers in olive oil. Salt and Pepper. Serve with pepper mixture on bottom and sausages on top. Dijon mustard is great with these!

Farfalle with Mushrooms
10 - 12 oz farfalle, prepared
12 oz. mushrooms
2 cloves garlic
salt, pepper
1/2 cup parmesan

Saute mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper. Scoop over farfalle, mix with cheese and serve.

Spinach salad with dressing
Organic baby Spinach, tomatoes. Basic.

I cooked for Heather and family today, too. Total for 5 meals: $41.50.

3 comments:

  1. my belly is definitely feelin' good! the sausages were in a word AMAZING! oh my! i totally appreciate the effort to make them! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this co-op is always teaching me something new. I had no idea you could make sausages that tasted that good. I look forward to leftover for lunch today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked the sausages, too! I'm making egg and sausage tacos for dinner tonight with the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete