Friday, September 18, 2009

Bye Bye, we'll miss you!

So we just wrapped up our last week of filling in for you guys, and I have to say, it was amazing. First of all I have cooked dinner once this week instead of 5 times which has freed up about 2 hours a day which is huge when you have 2 kids! Secondly, it has really branched us out as far as vegetarian eating... we were a bit worried when we started that we would miss our chicken that we eat almost every night, but we never once felt like we were missing anything, it was all so satisfying and delicious. It also broadened my horizons when it comes to cooking with vegetables. I usually just use the same old things, same old steamer, same old spices, and this has shown me that there are so many more things to try if I am a bit more adventurous. My favorite part was getting to try new things that we had never eaten before! We thank you ladies from the bottom of our hearts, and would love to fill in again sometime if you need us! Hopefully we'll be getting our own dinner share set up soon, and I'm sure we'll be modeling it after what ya'll have set up. Good eats!

2 comments: