Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Wraps, fruit salad, chips, and fresh veggies

So, I tried out the Good For Life Gluten Free tortillas for the wraps but I found they were pretty crumbly. Bummer! I hope the wraps were still good, though!

Wraps
tortillas
goat cheese
roasted red and yellow peppers
cilantro

Fruit Salad
cantaloupe, figs, plums, apples, strawberries

Fresh Veg with Ranch
Honey tomatoes
baby carrots
Ranch Dressing

Chips

Cookies

Total: $37.51. Ok, my meals are becoming expensive!! Time to cut down on the expensive ingredients.

4 comments:

  1. This was really tasty, Courtney. The figs were an awesome (and probably expensive) surprise so thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never eaten goat cheese before, but I really like it! It has such a strong flavor and it so unique, I'm glad I got to try it. This was actually one of my favorite meals so far, but we are used to different textured things since we do gluten free stuff a lot. I liked the tortillas and will probably buy them for us. and the cookies, the cookies, well, that is just about all I need in life right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this a lot. Anything with goat cheese pretty much gets a thumbs up over here. I didn't mind the crumbly tortillas, I actually enjoyed the texture and just ate them with a fork. The cookies were heavenly. We fought over them, actually ;). What kind of ranch dressing is it that you've been using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranch = Hidden Valley Farms. We get it at Costco.

    ReplyDelete