Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mushroom Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro Cream Sauce, Black Beans, Corn Salad

Hmmm... I'm on a heavy cream kick you guys. I guess I must be trying to make everyone's fat stores ready for the winter!

Enchiladas
I used this recipe for the enchiladas.

Corn Salad
My basil is going mad right now with all the rain, so I used this recipe. For the dressing, I put the basil, oil, vinegar, and salt in a bowl and used the hand blender to emulsify.

Black Beans
In the crockpot.

So, next week, I need to start honking the horn to have you guys come and get your bags out of the car. By the time I cook the meal, get it and Freya in the car, I am exhausted. The up, down, lugging a heavy bag is really hard on this big 'ol pregnant lady. For the next two weeks, please listen for the honk.
Thanks!

Total: $35.00. Not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Delicious. I've been craving enchiladas and beans lately and this hit the spot. The corn was great, too. And I'm more than happy to meet you at the car! Sorry I missed you today, we were on a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicious - we loved this meal.

    ReplyDelete